TO ENROLL: CLICK HERE
Business-to-Business (B2B) Marketing presents special challenges to companies. Products and services are likely to have high technical content, require high levels of service, have long selling cycles and complex buyer decision processes, and require long-term management of customer relationships. They may also involve sophisticated financial structuring between seller and buyer.
Our B2B program offers a systematic approach to:
- understanding of marketing concepts in the B2B context (market segmentation and market selection, product/service development, pricing, distribution and sales management, communications, and customer relationship management);
- expanding your abilities to effectively diagnose, analyze, and provide actionable solutions to B2B issues and opportunities; and
- improving your marketing skills through hands-on cases, readings, and exercises.
Business today is collaborative. In this course we encourage peer-to-peer collaboration.
B2B Marketing can be taken as a stand-alone course, or as part of the 4-course program leading to the Certificate in Negotiations and Professional Selling.
This course will be taught by Dr. Cheri Thomas. Dr. Thomas is the Executive Director of the Center for Executive and Professional Development. She has an extensive background in B2B Marketing and Sales Force Management, both as a line manager and as a consultant. She has worked with a diversity of industries and companies like Arthur Consulting Group, Mathematica Inc., AT&T, S.C. Johnson, and Firestone Tire. She earned her MBA and Doctorate with Distinction from the Harvard Business School where she also taught. She has also been on the Graduate Business Faculty of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
B2B meets once a week for two hours, for twelve weeks. In addition, there are readings, exercises, and case preparations that must be prepared prior to class.
Course Dates: Wednesdays, starting on June 17 for 12 weeks
Course Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Martin Methodist College at Northfield Workforce Development Center, Room 214, Spring Hill TN
You will receive:
- All course materials, including book, readings, and cases
- Certificate of Accomplishment
- 2.4 Continuing Education Units from Martin Methodist College
- LinkedIn Certification
To enroll: CLICK HERE